Saturday, January 31, 2009

How can panic attack cause heart arrest? JadeAnswers a person was suffering from congestive heart failure (cor pulmonale due to COPD) and i am wondering if high anxiety/panic attack could have lead to cardiac.cure panic attacks - http://jadeanswers.com/panic-attacks/
COPD exacerbation: Lost in translation COPD News Of The DayDemosthenes Bouros and Demosthenes Makris BMC Pulmonary Medicine 2009, 9:6doi:10.1186/1471-2466-9-6 Published: 29 January 2009 Bio Med Central - The Open.COPD News Of The Day - http://copdnewsoftheday.com/ Health 101 » Many Common Causes of Death in Americans Can Be ...Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) (5.1%) 5. Accidents or other unintentional injuries (4.7%) 6. Diabetes (3.1%) 7. Alzheimer’s dementia (2.8%) 8. Influenza / Pneumonia (2.5%) 9. Kidney Diseases (1.8%) 10. Sepsis (1.4%) ...Health 101 - http://blogs.kvoa.com/health/
COPD - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support ForumHi My mum has just been diagnosed (literally this morning) with COPD and she obviously really really needs to quit smoking if she wants any chance at.MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum - http://www.minimins.com/ Juan Knowles » Archive du blog » Remeron Thrifty drug storeHigher amounts of vitamin C and magnesium intake were associated with significantly improved lung function in the cases of those suffering from COPD. After nine years of follow-up, subjects who consumed higher amounts of vitamin C had ...Juan Knowles - http://securityaaa.com/juankknowlesn/
Pulmonology Medical NewsRoth T - Insomnia symptoms and associated disruption of sleep are prevalent in COPD patients but treatment with traditional benzodiazepines may compromise respiratory function. This review summarizes the efficacy and ...Apnea/Sleep Disorders News - http://www.mdlinx.com/PulmonologyLinx/news.cfm/newspage/1/spec_id/14/subspec_id/319

2 comments:

  1. I am not sure of the cause of COPD emphysema in my case. I smoked pack a day for 12 or 13 years, but quit 40 years ago. I have been an outdoor person all my adult life. Coughing started last summer producing thick mucus, greenish tint to clear. I tried prednisone and antibiotics, but no change. X-rays are negative, heart lungs and blood and serum chemistries all are normal. I have lung calcification from childhood bout with histoplasmosis. I am 75 years old and retired.My current doctor directed me to totalcureherbsfoundation com which I purchase the COPD herbal remedies from them ,they are located in Johannesburg, the herbal treatment has effectively reduce all my symptoms totally, am waiting to complete the 15 weeks usage because they guaranteed me total cure.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete